WHO, WHERE AND WHEN?
These short courses are intended for pupils who will take the AS or A2 French oral examination in 2015 -16. They will be delivered in your school and will take either the whole morning / afternoon (provided a 3 hours time slot can be accommodated in your school schedule) or the whole day. The target language will be used throughout the whole event: full immersion for your students!
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The course will help pupils to:
- revise known topics from a different perspective.
- feel confident with the chosen topics.
- discuss the chosen topics
- Relevant to AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC exams
- Each presentation has a discussion element
- Language pitched at the right level
- Superb set of notes for all those attending