AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND KEY ASPECTS
WHO, WHERE AND WHEN?
These short courses are intended for pupils who will take the AS or A2 French oral examination in 2015 -16. They will be delivered in your school and will take either the whole morning / afternoon (provided a 3 hours time slot can be accommodated in your school schedule) or the whole day. The target language will be used throughout the whole event: full immersion for your students!
They can be held anytime between November and May: you choose the date which is most convenient for you!
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The course will help pupils to:
- revise known topics from a different perspective.
- feel confident with the chosen topics.
- discuss the chosen topics
- Relevant to AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC exams
- Each presentation has a discussion element
- Language pitched at the right level
- Superb set of notes for all those attending
But most importantly YOU choose the topics (among more than forty we will send you) you want your pupils to feel more confident with.