WHO, WHERE AND WHEN?
These short courses are intended for pupils who will take the GCSE French examination in 2015 - 16. They will be delivered in your school and will take either the whole morning / afternoon (provided a 3 hours time slot can be accommodated in your school schedule) or the whole day. We will try to use the target language throughout the whole event: full immersion for your students!
They can be held anytime: you choose the date which is most convenient for you!
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The course will help pupils to:
- revise known areas from a different perspective,
- feel more confident in the understanding of the language,
- reinforce some areas of their writing skills.
THE KEY ASPECTS OF THE DAY ARE:
- Relevant to AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC exams
- Most sessions will be conducted in French
- Visual aids to assist understanding
- Short digestible sessions
- Lots of pupil participation, individually and in groups.
But most importantly, YOU choose the areas/activities (among those we will send you) you want your pupils to feel confident with.